After publishing our bestselling mocktail book, Drinking for Two: Nutritious Mocktails for the Mom-to-Be, we noticed a growing demand for a version that would appeal to all audiences, not just pregnant women. So, we created this collection of original, plant-based mocktail recipes perfect for anyone looking to cut back on booze.
What makes Mocktail Party unique? Written by two health professionals, this book offers drinks that are both delicious AND nutritious. Mocktails and their alcoholic counterparts can be juice-heavy and are often loaded with sugar or syrups. In contrast, our recipes are low in added sugar and instead rely on all-natural ingredients to add flavor and sweetness. Made with everyday ingredients that you can find at your local food store, these stress-free drinks can be whipped up in just a matter of minutes!
If you’re tired of hangovers and don’t want to drink sugar-loaded sodas instead, then these healthy and delicious recipes are for you. Join the growing movement of health-conscious people who are saying “no thanks” to our culture’s obsession with alcohol and opting to “make it a mocktail” instead!
order mocktail Party!
• Developed by two registered dietitians, the non-alcoholic drink recipes in Mocktail Party feature nutritious, all-natural ingredients with minimal sugar that you can easily find at any grocery store.
• The book also features valuable information about the benefits of an alcohol-free lifestyle, tips for sustainable mixology, and advice for ordering mocktails at a restaurant or bar.
• Mocktail Party includes recipes for every occasion:
• Classics like a Pal-no-ma and Aperol-less Spritz
• Drinks with a twist like Watermelon Mock-jito
• Brunch favorites like No-Bull Bloody & Kiwi No-secco
• Dessert treats like Salted Carmel & Tiramisu Mock-tinis
• Frozen coolers like No Way Frose & Blueberry Acai Daiquiri
• Seasonal beverages like Pumpkin Spice Latte
Available at these fine retailers
Barnes and Noble
Blue Star Press
Books a Million
For media or event inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To stock this book in your store, please email email@example.com
The information provided on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. Any content on this website and associated social media platforms is intended for a general audience and is not a substitute for individualized medical advice. Always consult with a Healthcare provider before making any diet or lifestyle changes. Statements made on this website are neither sponsored nor endorsed by any professional organizations or institutions.
SITE DESIGNED BY EM SHOP
PHOTOGRAPHY BY DIANA LICALZI AND KERRY BENSON
© the sober dietitians